Sunflowers & New Beginnings



Don't be afraid to ask them questions!
Their bright faces, which follow the sun, 
will listen, ~ Mary Olover


After a long battle with a rare, aggressive blood cancer Genevieve Marie Photography has re-opened to photograph all your precious moments.  I had to close my business in the fall of 2016 when I fell ill and began my cancer fight December 2016. I was diagnosed with Blastic-plasmacytoid-dendritic-cell-neoplasm and began my chemotherapy treatment right away. May 2017 I underwent a Stem cell transplant from an anonymous donor- an Angel I call her, because she saved my life. Recovery was slow, but a slow recovery allowed me to learn how to be gentle, patient and kind to myself. Throughout my journey I realized the importance of family photos and the joy I receive following my passion with my camera in hand.

As the seasons change I can feel the earth shift. The mornings are cooler, the breeze is crisp, the air awakens my senses. It is the perfect time for new beginnings. So here we are with new beginnings; I am so excited to be behind the camera again.

Family Fall Mini Sessions will be taking off shortly.  I will be booking 30 minute time slots to photograph you and your family.  On my calendar you can see the time slots that are open, you can pick the slot that best suits your family and email me to book. Sessions start September 15, 2018 and run until October 14th, maybe longer depending on the weather.

Sessions are 30 minutes
Cost is $140.00
Includes: Session and all images on customized USB

Booking is easy and I have time slots picked to allow for the beautiful golden hour photographs families dream of. I can help you with wardrobe ideas if you are stuck. I also email you a wardrobe prep list after booking.

Fall photos make wonderful Christmas gifts, before you know it we will be knee deep in snow!



Genevieve xo

Comments